Valle Evangelical Lutheran Church
Polk Co., Minnesota Chester Township - Section 2
Polk Co., Minnesota
Chester Township - Section 2
The church was located at the intersections of Polk Co. 6 (same as 350 Avenue SE) and 225 ST SE north of Trail, MN. North of MN Hwy 92 on Polk County Road 6.
The Lost River Church, was organized on August 8, 1893. The Aardal Church was organized on June 20, 1898. In 1923 these two churches merged to become The Valle Evangelical Lutheran Church. The church closed in 1990.
Thanks to Joy Paulson for providing the pictures.Click on photos to enlarge them
©2006-2015 by MNGenWeb