Trinity Lutheran Church
305 3rd St. S.
Fisher, MN 56723
Rev. Michael J. Nielsen, Pastor
Email Trinity Lutheran Church: email@example.com
Email Pastor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church was organized on December 3, 1886, and in the following year a church was built three miles east of Fisher. very near the Fisher/Lowell Township line.
The church has also been known as the "German Lutheran Church."
In 1941, a new church was built in the town of Fisher, and it was dedicated on November 9, 1941. Trinity Lutheran Church is now a congregation of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod. It now uses the Greenwood Cemetery, in Section 22, east of Fisher.
Updated 19 MAR 2015, K. Kittleson