Sand Hill Lutheran Church
Sletten Township, Section 15
Located on County Road 1, southwest of Fosston. The Sand Hill Norsk Lutherske Menighet church was organized in 1888 with the help of Rev. L. J. Jerdee. The first church was built in 1890, and the present church was built in 1910-1911; however, the church closed in 1968.
Thanks to Ann for supplying the picture, taken in August 2002
Click on photo
to see larger version.
© 2006-2015 Shirley Dorgan
Updated 27 MAR 2006, S. Dorgan
Updated 9 MAR 2015, K. Kittleson