Redeemer Lutheran Church
Lutheran Church Missouri Synod
815 N. 20th Street
Grand Forks, ND 58203
Founded in 1950.
Redeemer Lutheran Church was organized on April 17, 1950. Since April, 1954 they have been in the building where they are now located, at 815 North 20th Street in Grand Forks, ND.
Records are available from 1953 for births, baptisms, first communions, confirmations, marriages, deaths, and funerals. There is a listing of charter members in the church office.
Former pastors include: Rev. Klingebeil, Rev. Holstein, Rev. Frederick A. Rehwaldt, Rev. Freimuth, and Rev. Longshore. The present pastor is Rev. Lyle Klerny.
Updated 19 MAR 2015, K. Kittleson