Grace Baptist Church
700 24th Ave. S.
Grand Forks, ND, 58201
Grace Baptist Church of Grand Forks, North Dakota, was originally the called the First German Baptist Church, which was began in 1904. The first location was at 513 2nd Avenue, North, which was used as both a church and parsonage. Other locations included North 8th Street and 4th Avenue North (1920), University and North 5th Street (1949), and the present site (1963).
A church history is available, as well as general business meeting minutes. A list and short biography of former pastors is available.
The church was founded in the 1880s, and later merged with Bethesda Lutheran.
Early records are in Norwegian. See Bethany Holy Trinity Lutheran, East Grand Forks, Minnesota.
Updated 19 MAR 2015, K. Kittleson