FIRST ENGLISH LUTHERAN CHURCH
Eldred, Roome Township, Polk County, Minnesota
The First English Lutheran Church was organized in 1930, and is still active in 2007.
A cemetery, called the Eldred Cemetery, is located behind the church.
The church is a part of the Crookston Parish, in conjunction with Our Saviour's Lutheran Church.
For more information on this church contact:
34102 320th St. SW
Eldred, MN 56523-9454
Photos contributed by Janice Thoreson
Posted August 2007
Updated 8 MAR 2015, K. Kittleson