Calvary Temple Church of God
1917 S. Washington
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Merged with Church of God 1971
In 1971 Calvary Temple Church of God merged with the Church of God and kept the name Calvary Temple Church of God. The church met at several buildings including the YMCA and Mendenhall Presbyterian Church in East Grand Forks before locating at its present building. Some membership records are available. Former pastors include: Rev. Palzer, Rev. David Barsness, Rev. Robert Sevdd(?), Rev. Jacob Froese, Rev. Wallace Randy(?), and Rev. Don Barsness.
Updated 19 MAR 2015, K. Kittleson