Grand Forks, North Dakota
Calvary Lutheran Church
1405 South 9th Street
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Calvary Lutheran Church had its opening service on November 8, 1953, at 15th Ave., S at S. 9th St. in Grand Forks, ND. Begun as a new mission of United Lutheran and University Lutheran in South Grand Forks, Rev. Virgil Foss was assigned as mission pastor.
Records are available for births, baptisms, confirmations, marriages, deaths and funerals. The Church History contains charter families, former church pastors and former church officers.
"The History of Calvary Lutheran Church - The First Twenty-Five Years 1953-1978" was written by Arnold and Eileen Horpendahl and edited by LaVernia Jorgensen in November, 1978.
Copyright 2015, MNGenWeb
Posted March 13, 2015, K. Kittleson